Terms & Conditions for Property Assess & EPC Pangbourne
- The agreed fee will be paid in full before or at the time the EPC.
- Regular & established Business customers will be invoiced when the EPC is issued and payment will be required within 14 days of invoice date. The contract to produce an EPC will be between Property Assess and the company requesting this survey and payment will not be reliant on that said company receiving payment from their client.
- Commercial EPC’s will be invoiced equivalent to the Total Useful Floor Area as indicated on the EPC immaterial of the pre agreed EPC fee which would have been based on the clients advised total floor area.
- Any further work / calculations above and beyond the EPC assessment will be subject to an additional fee / hourly rate subject to time consumed and agreed with the client before work commences.
Cancellation of Instructions:
- Should you fail to attend our meeting at the premises or access is denied for any reason then the full assessment fee will become payable in full and a further fee to re-visit and produce the EPC will become payable.
- If for any reason an appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours before the agreed time of assessment, then a cancelled visit charge equivalent to 50% of the quoted fee will be made.
Data Protection Act 1998:
- Under the Data Protection Act, we will not pass on your private information to any person or company unless required to do so by law.
- Your personal information may be stored on a CD for a period of 15 years from the date of issue of your Energy Performance Certificate
Health & Safety at Work Act:
- We will require a safe working environment within and outside of your property at all times during the assessment. Please ensure that no dangerous articles are on display or in a manner that could cause a dangerous situation to the Surveyor or to yourselves.
- Please ensure that any dangerous animals are contained during the assessment.
- Please ensure that any children at the premises do not interfere with the work or equipment of the Surveyor.
- Under our code of conduct, we are not allowed to carry out an assessment when a person under the age of 18 is alone in the premises with the Surveyor. Please ensure that a suitable adult is present, unless the premises are empty and a key can be obtained for the assessment.
- Where a key is obtained from the seller’s representative, please ensure that all personal and valuable items are locked away for safe keeping.